Find the best things to do all year with our Best Western Irazú Hotel & Casino events calendar. This calendar will show you the diverse culture, family events, sports, night life and more in San José.
VI Tennis Pan American 2017 doubles
November 16th to November 22nd
Categories: Open A-B-C and senior (over 64 years)
Ladies & Gentlemen
Official Venue: CR Tennis Club
Alternate Venues Hotel Irazu - Club Cariari - CR Country Club
REGISTRATION AND INSCRIPTION INFORMATION FOR PLAYERS AND / OR COMPANIONS
- All players must be staying at the Hotel no later than Thursday, November 16th.
- The players will be accommodated in double rooms
- The stay at the hotel for the tournament players and / or companions is from Thursday November 16th to Tuesday November 21st (6 nights 7 days).
- The special rate for players is US $ 240.00 for the hotel (breakfast and taxes included) + US $ 85.00 for the tournament’s entry fee = US $ 325.00 and for the companions the rate is US $ 240.00 for the hotel (breakfast and taxes included) + US $ 50.00 for the tournament’s entry fee) = US $ 290.00, as long as they are inscribed and registered before September 30th.
- For those players and / or companions who register as of October 1st, the hotel rate will be US $ 270.00 + US $ 85.00 for the tournament’s entry fee = US $ 355.00 and US $ 320.00 respectively, with the right to participate in all the scheduled sports and social activities.
- Cancellation of the Hotel reservations without any penalty are accepted before October 15th, 2017. As of October 16th, 50% and as of November 1st, 100% penalty. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- BOOK NOW and register
- Any questions and / or suggestions are welcome via phone call or by WhatsApp. Our contact phone number is: (506) 8814-7107 or by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT NOTE: We recommend all players to register on the Panamerican’s Facebook page to receive on-line information about the tournament by accessing the following link: https://www.facebook.com/PanamericanoTenis/?fref=ts